Welcome

Welcome

Connect With Me

Innisfree Moisture Lip Treatment Review

Tuesday 15 December 2015




So I've been dying to update my blog since many weeks ago but I've been too hooked up with my school work, my crafts making and of course, managing my YouTube Channel.

Finally, my holidays are here and I'm just back once again to blog about yet another product review!

Today, I'm so happy to share with you guys a new found favourite of mine - a lip product!

Nope, as you've seen in the photo, it is definitely not a review on a lipstick, lip gloss, or whatever lip make-up product. Instead, it's a product that provides care to your lips that are constantly in contact with your lipsticks or lip make-up remover. (That is if you put on lipstick often of course!)


Well, even if you don't, I believe some of us encounter problems such as dry or chapped lips. These can be due to regular exposures to the hot sun, or even the wind and cold weather. Even when you do not drink enough water, your lips can become dry too. Some may say that they don't encounter such problems due to these factors. I can fully understand that because there are just days when my lips feel so dry for no reason...

Therefore, today I am introducing to you guys the "Moisture Lip Treatment" from Innisfree which i've been using for about a couple of months!








What the product claims:

"High-moisture and high-nutrition lip cream that moisturises and exfoliates chapped and rough lips"


(I apologise for not being able to post a photo of the ingredients list, it is extremely small and the product doesn't come with a box packaging.)




Directions of usage:

"After washing the face, apply a small amount (the size of a grain) around chapped lips. Gently spread by using fingers. Before sleep, apply a thick layer on the lips to use as a lip mask."




Cost of product:

Approximately $7 
(I can't remember the exact cost that well since it's been some time, it was definitely below $10)









What's my opinion on the Moisture Lip Treatment from Innisfree?


As someone who rarely uses lip balm (or none at all) before I purchased this product, I did encounter problems of having dry lips that were occasionally chapped. While I was at Innisfree one day, I chanced upon this product and wondered just how, will this product help to care for my lips.

After pondering over for some time, I decided that my lips need some care and thus I purchased this product. Mmmhmm as you can see, it did not disappoint me!

On the first day I used this product, my lips were pretty dry and had some chapped areas. That night, I applied a really thick layer before I went to bed and the next day I woke up...

Felt like I experienced something so magical.



Hahaha, sounds exaggerating? I'm being very honest! My lips felt really soft and moisturised the next morning. After washing my face and rinsing my mouth, brushing my teeth and everything else (meaning the product was washed off), my lips still did not feel as dry like the night before! I could see that the chapped areas disappeared slightly as well, or perhaps more than that. 

So I tested it out for a few more days and applied every night dilligently, only to see good results in no time!



What I would say is that it is pretty much good enough to apply just a slightly thick layer of the product onto your lips before you sleep, on nights when your lips feel really dried out or chapped. After a couple of days your lips are very likely to recover and look more "hydrated". As a form of care, you can apply a thin layer every night before you sleep to keep your lips moisturised.









The product is dark yellowish in colour and has a pretty buttery smell and taste. It's not a watery product, but instead has a sticky kind of texture. You may feel that it's greasy when applied, but you'll get used to it! If you apply only before you sleep and not before you put on your makeup (e.g. your lipstick), it should be fine.








So will I continue purchasing this product?


Hmm I suppose I will for now! It's still lasting me quite well for a few months in terms of quantity too! Until I find something I'd prefer over this.. I'll probably not change my mind.






So say bye bye to dry, rough and chapped lips now!










And that's all for this post! 

I'm hoping to blog a few more posts this December holidays, I've been focusing too much on my YouTube Channel lately whenever I had some free time! If you're interested in craft making, you can visit my YouTube Channel here to watch some basic tutorials!

P.S. i'm thinking of reorganising my blog layout again, it's so complicated and there are too many sections for meto update manually argh. I got tired and lazy of it I guess hehe.



See you readers again soon!



Click here to read all posts related to "Beauty and Skincare"





3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hello, thank you so much for your kind words and comment. :-)

      Delete
  2. Best Betting Sites in the Netherlands - DrMCD
    Top Betting 이천 출장샵 Sites in the Netherlands · 1. Betway 포항 출장마사지 – Best for Sport Betting · 2. Betway 군산 출장마사지 – Best for 삼척 출장샵 Football 나주 출장안마 Accumulator · 3. 888Sport – Best

    ReplyDelete

Popular

Blog Archive